(Eagle News) — The District of Columbia is offering free KN95 masks, vaccinations, boosters, take-home rapid antigen tests as well as a new self-administered PCR test at COVID Centers located throughout the District.
The Covid Centers are located in the following wards:
- Ward 1, 800 Euclid Street, NW
- Ward 2, 926 F Street, NW
- Ward 3, 5335 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
- Ward 4, 4704 13th Street, NW
- Ward 5, 2350 Washington Place
- Ward 6, 507 8th Street, SE
- Ward 7, 3929 Minnesota Avenue, NE
- Ward 8, 3640 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue, SE
Adults as well as children ages 5 to 17 can receive vaccinations at any COVID Center.
In addition to free take-home rapid antigen tests, the District is also offering COVID-PCR test.
Those interested in taking a PRC test can do same-day registration at coronavirus.dc.gov/register or go to your nearest COVID Center to register on-site, no appointment necessary.
Operating hours of the COVID Centers can be found at https://coronavirus.dc.gov/covidcenters.
(Eagle News Service)